Flolok® Ball Valves are used in a variety of instrumentation, CNG, control systems, utilities and other applications. To learn more about specific FloLok ball valves click on the links below.
Find ball valves for your application.
EB Series ball valves feature an encapsulated ball, which eliminates dead space in the valve to maximize purgeability for clean and accurate samples. EB series ball valves are a good choice for analytical instrumentation applications, control systems, and other applications.
Select EB Series ball valves for your application
- MAWP: Vacuum to 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Temperature Range: -65° to 300° F (-53° to 148° C)
- Orifice Sizes: 0.093 to 0.406 in.
- Flow Patterns: Two- and three-way and angle patterns. Special flow paths available.
- Body Materials: Stainless steel, Alloy 400, C-276 and brass
- Packing Material: Modified PTFE
- End Connections Types: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT and BSPT pipe fitting end connections
- End Connection Sizes: 1/16 to 3/4 in.
TB Series trunnion ball valves provide reliable shutoff in instrumentation, testing, and control systems with pressures up to 10,000 psig (689 bar). TB Series valves are used in oil and gas exploration, CNG fueling systems and other systems requiring medium to high pressures and high cycle life.
Select TB Series Ball Valves for your application.
- MAWP: up to 10000 psig (689 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 450° F (-40 to 232° C)
- Orifice size: 0.187 in.
- Flow Patterns: Two- and three-way
- Body Materials: 316 SS and Alloy 400
- O-ring Materials: Fluorocarbon FKM, Nitrile, low-temp Nitrile, perfluorocarbon elastomers.
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT, ISO tapered and SAE and ISO straight pipe end, faces seal
- End Connection Sizes up to 1/2 in. (6 to 12 mm tube fittings only)
FB Series multipurpose ball valves and LFB Series low-temperature ball valves feature a live-loaded floating ball design that allows the valves to seal independent of upstream pressure enabling them to be used in a much wider range of applications than conventional floating ball valves. Live-loading compensates for seat wear and reduces actuation torque making them a good choice for demanding high-cycle applications. LFB Series low-temperature ball valves are design for applications from -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C) such as high pressure CNG filling applications.
Select FB Series Ball Valves for you applications.
- MAWP: up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 400° F (-40 to 206° C)
- Flow Coefficients: up to 13.8
- Body Materials: 316 SS
- Seat Material: PEEK
- Oring Material: FKM or Low-Temp NBR O-rings (LFB only)
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT tapered and SAE straight pipe thread, and O-ring face seal
- End Connection Sizes: 1/4 to 1 in. (6 to 16 mm Duolok only)
300 Series General Utility Ball Valves provide quick 1/4 turn shut-off and directional flow control of fluids in instrumentation and process systems. The floating ball design increases sealing pressure as upstream pressure and flow increase. Valve, body, and seat material options provide a broad range of temperature and pressures at which the valves may be used.
Select 300 Series Ball Valves for your applications.
- MAWP: up to 5000 psig (345 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 350° F (-40 to 176° C)
- Orifice sizes: 0.093 to 0.437 in.
- Flow Patterns: Two-way and three-way
- Body Material: 316 SS and Brass
- Seat Material: PTFE, PCTFE
- O-ring material: FKM and NBR3
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube end, NPT, BSPT, SAE pipe ends, O-ring face seal tube ends.
- End Connection Sizes: 1/8 to 3/4 in. (6 to 12 mm Duolok only)